Thursday 5 July 2012

Battlefield 3 Rant!!!

The single players is full of bugs on the 360 (PS3 was astonishingly better with single player) I can't finish the last co-op level because the quicktime at the end of my game doesn't work and I planned to be part timer online but soon as I find some time to get into I notice the servers are not EA and full of clans. The last game I played I was put up against a clan of 4 I think with one other person on my team who kept running towards the edge of the map lol.
I remember killing one of the members of the clan but soon as I had killed him I was trapped in a triangle formation, which clearly meant that the person who I killed had told the rest of the team exactly where I was!

and at that moment in my head and since then "Sod this". Full of bugs and for someone who likes the matchmaking system as I really am a part timer online, this is not for me. Terrible on your own but great for clans and in my view I paid ten quid for online and EA have offered nothing with servers paid for by others with their own set rules.



End of rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment